Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
feeling crappy
lupylisa44 posted:
I haven't been around lately because I have been feeling really cruddy lately and the days when I am not feeling that way there is just so much to do! I am absolutely overwhelmed by it all! All of a sudden everything in my house if falling apart and everything costs so much to fix! I don't have the $$$ to do it all. It's very frustrating! I will try to stop in more often but, if I don't you know why.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Lupylisa
With love, with patience and with faith, we'll make our way.

lisaisweavebee responded:
Sorry you're feeling cruddy Lisa. I know it makes everything that much harder to do.

Hope you feel better soon!

Lisa

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Lupylisa,

Glad you have checked in to let us know. I am sorry you have been feeling so cruddy. We knew something was up since you had not been around.

Hope you can get your house repairs done quickly and inexpensive as possible. Gotta love our money-pits! When it rains it pours!

Hoping you feel better this week!
Elizabeth

R Swamy Venuturupalli, MD, FACR replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
We are missing your presence. Hoping that your issues get resolved soon.

Best,

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

Minimizing steroid side effectsExpert
It is likely that most lupus patients will at some time be taking steroids to control some aspect of their disease. In order to minimize ... More
Was this Helpful?
78 of 108 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.