Skip to content
Things That Lupus Will Never Take From You
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Does your diagnosis of lupus define you or are you just You, someone that happens to live with the symptoms of lupus?

In her blog, Karin Gelschus discusses how lupus has changed her and what she will not allow it to change.

10 Things Lupus Will Never Take From Me: Part 1

What characteristics do you have that lupus can't take from you?

Elizabeth

lisaisweavebee responded:
Hi,

While lupus has touched every dang part of my life, I refuse to let it ruin my sense of humor...sometimes, that's the only thing that gets me through the pain.

Lisa

Shelly_Belle responded:
I was just recently diagnosed with Lupus and it will never take away my sense of humor (laughter is the best medicine) or optimism. Lupus is NOT a death sentence!

Michelle

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

Vitamin DExpert
Lupus patients are rightfully told to avoid the sun since it can flare the disease. But guess what... by doing so you are setting yourself ... More
Was this Helpful?
93 of 123 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.