HELP !!!!! I THINK I HAVE LUPUS ... PLEASE READ !!!
soulmte posted:
HELLO,

I HAVE BEEN SICK WITH MANY SYMPTOMS & NO DOCTOR HAS BEEN ABLE 2 FIGURE IT OUT AS OF YET !!!
I AM BACK DOING MY OWN RESEARCH & IM FITTING THE SIGNS OF LUPUS 2 A TEE ... THE ONLY THING NOT MENTIONED IN SYMPTOMS IS PROBLEMS WITH YOUR G.I TRACT ... I HAVE SEVERE BOUTS OF I.B.S. & A REDUNDENT COLON ... I GO IN TOMORROW 2 HAVE AN UPPER ENDOSCOPY FOR BLEEDING IN THE STOMACH THAT WAS REQUESTED BY MY HEMATOLOGIST DUE 2 MY RED BLOOD CELL COUNT SOOO LOW ... HE SAID ITS EITHER BLEEDING IN THE STOMACH OR A TUMOR & SURE ENUF ( FOUND BY HAVING A CAPSULE ENDOSCOPY) THATS ITS BLEEDING ... I JUST PUT A CALL INTO MY HEMATOLOGIST RE: LUPAS , JUST WOULD LIKE YOUR OPINION ...
THANK YOU !!!!

SafariMom responded:
Hello,

Have you ever been tested for Celiac Disease? It has many symptoms of lupus and also the GI symptoms. I have read that sometimes they go together and people with Lupus also have Celiac Disease. I have also read that when someone with lupus go on a gluten free diet it really helps them.

Just some thoughts.

Bonnie

lupylisa44 responded:
It could be that you have fibromyalgia. There is a link between IBS and fibromyalgia

Lupylisa
With love, with patience and with faith, we'll make our way.

soulmte replied to lupylisa44's response:
THANKS 4 YOUR REPLY ... BUT I DONT , I HAVE CHRONIC FATIGUE AMONG A WHOLE LIST OF THINGS !!!!!
BEING TESTED NEXT WEEK !!!
THANKS 4 YOUR SUPPORT ...

soulmte replied to SafariMom's response:
HEY BONNIE ,
THANKS 4 YOUR REPLY ...
I HAVE ESEARCHED CELIAC DISEASE ALREADY & I DONT REALLY FIT THE PROFILE ... BEING TESTED NEXT WEEK 4 LUPUS , BUT MY DR. SAID THAT IF ITS NOT THAT THEN ITS DEFINATELY AN AUTO-IMMUNE DISEASE ...
AS FAR AS "GLUTEN" ...
I HAVE BEEB A LACTO- VEGETARIAN 4 OVER 20 & WITHIN THE PAST 6 MTHS HAVE TRIED 2 FOLLOW A "GLUTEN-FREE" & "VEGAN" DIET (MODIFIED) , & YES I AGREE THAT IT HELPS !!!
ILL KEEP U POSTED ...
THANKS AGAIN !!!!!