Skip to content
learning about lupus lots of questions
wichitafallsmom posted:
I am 35 and I was recently diagnosed with scleroderma. I was telling the doctor about my trouble with anxiety when he asked me if I thought I might have lupus. I didn't know what to say I just responded with I didn't even know I had this until you tested me.
I will sound really dumb here, but I am waiting to put some money together for more testing, mean while I am trying to figure out what is normal for my age to feel like and what could be a symptom.
I am always tired. I can not remember any thing. I hurt every day some days are worse than others. I just over all feel bad most of the time. I never gave it much thought and figured that as you get older then you feel different. I thought when people said they were fine they meant the same as me( you really don't want to know so I will say fine to be nice). I guess I am looking for any insight that anyone can give me. Should I be worried. Am I sick and just did not notice? any help with this would greatly be appreciated.

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

Blood Test Results
I found a useful website that lists various blood tests and gives the definitions and normal ranges for them! This website also has a wide ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.