Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
hi there
mcousins2009 posted:
am Megan. Was just diagnosed in April of this year. Had 2 good months and now if feel like crap as normal.

1stLadyDi responded:
Hi, Megan: Sorry to hear that things are not going well for you & I pray that you are doing better at this time. I was doing really good for about 7 weeks, with the help of Methotrexate; then I had a very serious fall getting off the bus and haven't been quite right since then. Nevertheless, I am happy for my better days. Right now my white blood cell count is low (3.1) and feeling pretty weak and in pain, but I am in good spirits. Take care.

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

Vitamin DExpert
Lupus patients are rightfully told to avoid the sun since it can flare the disease. But guess what... by doing so you are setting yourself ... More
Was this Helpful?
89 of 119 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.