Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Webmd - what's up with the reply buttons not working???
lupycakes posted:
I'm unable to reply to anyone's posts - only able to start new discussions - please check into the problem.

Thanks,

Lisa

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Lisa,

Is this still happening for you? (Feel free to start a new discussion to respond to this.) If so, have you tried clearing your browser's history? And, if so, what operating system are you using, what browser and version of browser, and what, if any, devices are you using if you're not using a personal computer?

Any and all information would help.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
~Joseph Campbell

lupycakes replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks Caprice - I seem to be having the issue with my IPAD - which is a new problem, as I have used my IPAD many times in the past to post. It has now started to not let me even post new discussions....grr! Had to go back to the regular computer to post this.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try fiddling with the darn thing and see if I can get it working.

Lisa

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to lupycakes's response:
Hmmm, sorry to hear this, Lisa.

Let us know if you still cannot start a new discussion with your iPad after the other issue has been fixed (hopefully at some point this week or early next).

And if you come up with any workarounds for your iPad, let us know that too as your info may help us help other members.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
~Joseph Campbell

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to lupycakes's response:
Following up on this, Lisa...

We had another member using an iPhone who was encountering a similar problem even after our bigger problem was fixed here. It took her clearing her device's cookies before everything got back to working properly again. Give it a try.
~Joseph Campbell

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

Vitamin DExpert
Lupus patients are rightfully told to avoid the sun since it can flare the disease. But guess what... by doing so you are setting yourself ... More
Was this Helpful?
92 of 122 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.