Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things... Holiday Favorites
    Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
    Take a moments and get to know your community a little better by sharing a few of your favorite things -
    • Favorite Holiday Memory
    • Favorite Toy from Childhood
    • Favorite Holiday Meal
    • Favorite Gift You Have Given or Received
    • Favorite Thing That Brings You Comfort

I'll start -

Memory - Christmas Eve's in Ybor City with my father's family. Lots of family, great food, and so much going on a breaker would blow. The adults would tell us it was Santa's elves getting things ready on the roof.

Toy - Barbie Air Plane. Wish I still had it for my daughter.

Meal - Christmas Eve - Pork, black beans, yuca, cuban bread, Brozo Gitano. Christmas Day was my mom's German heritage - Klubs (sp?), mash potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, Poppy Seed Cake.

Gift - Proposal and engagement ring on Christmas Eve 14 years ago.

Comfort - Curled up on the couch with slippers, blanket, tea, and my family looking at the Christmas tree in the house I grew up in.

Who's next?

Elizabeth

1stLadyDi responded:
    Merry Christmas!

Toy - Diana Ross doll
    Song - Silver Bells & God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
    Setting - In the living room w/ lights off & looking at Christmas tree, lighted windows, & fireplace
    Company - Spending time with my husband & children
    Food - Duck, sweet potato pie, roasted chestnuts, collard greens w/ hamhocks, macaroni & cheese, Jiffy cornbread
    Activity - Wrapping presents & placing them under the tree after everyone has gone to bed.

Coping
    With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
    at work, or with family
    and friends.
    Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

Vitamin DExpert
    Lupus patients are rightfully told to avoid the sun since it can flare the disease. But guess what... by doing so you are setting yourself ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    94 of 124 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.