Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Survey on Lupus and Reproductive Decision Making
moonfingers posted:
Hello Everyone!

My name is Rhianna Hibbler, and I am a Brandeis University senior completing an undergraduate thesis for my major in Health: Science, Society, and Policy.The aim of this research is to assess the sources of information influencing reproductive decision-making in women with lupus to see how effective current practices are in informing all patients equally.

Participation is anonymous, voluntary and confidential. You may choose to opt out of this survey at any time. Upon completion of the survey, you will have the opportunity to enter a raffle for one of two $25 Amazon.com gift cards. Entry into the raffle will not be linked in any way to your survey responses.

If you have comments, questions or concerns about the survey, please contact Rhianna Hibbler at rhibbler@brandeis.edu or the Principal Investigator, Judith Tsipis, at tsipis@brandeis.edu. Dr. David Rintell will likewise be available at 617-734-6778 if the nature of the questions cause an unforeseen emotional response. If you have questions about your rights as a research subject, please contact the Brandeis Institutional Review Board at irb@brandeis.eduor 781-736-8133.

Please just copy and paste the following link into your browser to participate. If there are any problems, please let me know by contacting the above email address.

https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bkeXBSLfhrub9sN

Thank you so much for your time! Responses are immensely appreciated.

(If surveys are not allowed, please notify me; I did not find any rules against posting in the discussion boards)

lupylisa44 responded:
done
With love, with patience and with faith, we'll make our way.

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

Blood Test Results
I found a useful website that lists various blood tests and gives the definitions and normal ranges for them! This website also has a wide ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.