Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Feavers ?
mommawithlupus87 posted:
now I know feavers come along with flairs but recently i cant seem to get rid of it (this is my 2nd and longest flair yesterday v-day marks one year ) i have been in this flair the first flair i had i ran feaver but this one not so much but for the last i want to say week its 100.3 or higher (when not having feaver my temp is 96 if that most of the time im way below the normal ) do flairs change alot or have you noticed the effect the same things or differnt each time I know the first flair i had gave me kidney damage (and should i be concerned that no one has made me do a 24hr urinanalisis ? ) Ive bounced around with rehmy because 1 im on medicaid and their drs SUCK and 2 because i live in an area that is Seasonal (Naples Fl) and has lots of $ the dr I do like only takes medicaid out of season . I would go to my primary but he wants nothing to do with my Lupus . I am on Imuran ,hopefully this gets better soon maybe its a little cold i havent really noticed yet but because im on imuran im getting stronger effects I dont know sorry Im rambeling now Thanks for any replys ! Carla

Take the Poll

are feavers normal in your flair ?
  • yes
  • no
  • sometimes
vote
View Poll Results

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

Calcium and womens' mortalityExpert
Recently, some studies have suggested that Calcium supplementation is associated with increase in heart attacks and strokes. However, this ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.