Skip to content
auto immune disease diagnosis
findingpeacewithpain posted:
Hello all, I am new with a long complicated history but a biopsy found I have sarcoidosis. My doc said it is much like lupus. My sister has lupus. She is in remission but when she flares up she feels a lot like I do all the time. I have suffered with chronic back pain for 20 years and I am starting to fall a part.... but I wondered if anyone here could help me understand it. If anyone does know some differences and or similarities let me know. I am at my wits end with another diagnosis and I don't see the new doc until april 15.

1stLadyDi responded:
Perhaps you may want to visit this website for some answers. I hope that all goes well with you at your new doctor's appointment on this week.

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/sarc/

findingpeacewithpain replied to 1stLadyDi's response:
Thanks so much for your care and concern. I checked it out and it ansered a few questions for me. Take care.

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

Hives & Rashes
I was just reading your post about hives. Egyptian Magic is amazing! It will almost always take them. It also helps with the pain itching ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.