Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I have Lupus??
Sharna36 posted:
Hi everyone, I haven't been diagnosed with Lupus but for the past 5-6 years(really longer) I've had some debilitating symptoms and haven't yet found the relief or answers I desperately seek. I've been to numerous doctors and have been treated singularly for each of these disturbing symptoms i'm having. I have these strange skin sensitivities that I can't recall having to the extreme I have now. rashes, reddish colored really raw sensitive skin areas on my skin. Hair loss, heat sensitivities,dizziness, memory problems, chest pains,mood swings extreme fatigue with exertion, achy body that feels feverish with over exertion fluid imbalances and the list goes on. Does this sound like lupus?

Kmonte3 responded:
I have most of the symptoms you do but I have been diagnosed with lupus and fibro... Any doctor can run a blood test to determine a diagnosis. Have you asked them about your concerns of having lupus? 5 to 6 yrs is a long time to suffer .....

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

Music Video Tips on Managing Chronic Pain!
My newest music video, hope you guys like it! HUGS and ?, JJ "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.