Skip to content
Imuran
essAnne posted:
I will be starting on Imuran in a couple weeks, upon completion of 3 infusions of Cyclophosphomide. I am interested in any experiences y'all may've had with Imuran (the reviews on this medication have made me quite nervous)???

lupylisa44 responded:
I am sorry, but I have no information on Imuran since I have never taken it. I just wanted to let you know that your post was not being ignored.

Lupylisa
With love, with patience and with faith, we'll make our way.

remigi responded:
Hi! I have been on the generic for Imuran for 6 mos now and I haven't had any bad side effects. I noticed a decrease in appetite, but nothing else. And let me say that I am one of those individuals that gets side effects if there are some. I'm always that 1% that gets the weird rare side effects. I hope that makes you feel a little better. I'm also tiny- I'm 4'1" and about 110 so medications made for "average" sized people are usually too strong for me, but I am doing alright on this.

Good luck and fingers crossed!

essAnne replied to remigi's response:
Thank you for your reply! I get anxious starting meds new to me! This time a year ago I didn't even know what medication was!

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

My lupus story
I was diagnosed with SLE and fibromyalgia about 2 1/2 years ago although I had symptoms for several years before finally getting a ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.