Skip to content
leak weakness?
leecat41 posted:
Ok, lately I've been having some issues. i don't know if it's related or not. I've fallen a couple of times now because my leg doesn't pick up as high or at all sometimes as I think I've lifted it. I've felt shaky in my legs here lately like they are weak but I'm not doing anything differently than I normally do. Does anyone else do this?
To do what is right is not always easy, to do what is easy is not always right.

lupylisa44 responded:
Are you on high dose steroids? I had that problem when I was on high dose steroids, it made my leg muscles so weak I had to crawl up stairs!!!

Lupylisa
With love, with patience and with faith, we'll make our way.

leecat41 replied to lupylisa44's response:
I was on prednisone for a while but i am currenlty not taking anything like that. I've fallen a couple times in the last few months because my leg doesn't pick up like I think i'm picking it up (if that makes sense). It's new and I just didn't know.
To do what is right is not always easy, to do what is easy is not always right.

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

StressExpert
There is a big connection between stress and lupus. Although it doesn't actually cause lupus, it certainly exacerbates it. An article from ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 18 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.