Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
help
An_254760 posted:
hello im new at this, i was just diegnosed with lupus the one that effects everything, and my rumitologist isnt helping he doesnt listen, im tryin to find a new dr at the molment but does anyone know any tips that can help me or anyone i can talk to i have a bunch of questions that have gone unanswerd for months and im just not sure what to do anymore or what symtoms i should be watching out for . the other night i was working and the left side of my toung went kinda numb and i felt funny like i was there and doing things and moving around but i wasnt really there im not sure how elets to expaline it and i also have heart issues like paricarditus and paricardial effusion witch is inflamed fluid around my heart along with an irragular heart beat i just dont kno what to do anymore if anyone can help please feel free beccause i could really use it .

atti_editor responded:
Hi and welcome to the community!

I encourage you to visit our Lupus Health Center where you can find information on symptoms, treatment options and living with lupus. It is a great place to stay up-to-date on new lupus findings and search through slideshows and videos for more lupus support.

I would also like to make you aware of our Day2Night tool which will give you great tips to at-home management of your lupus.

I hope these help, and I'm sure that you will get some more feedback from the community members!

-Atti

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

Minimizing steroid side effectsExpert
It is likely that most lupus patients will at some time be taking steroids to control some aspect of their disease. In order to minimize ... More
Was this Helpful?
78 of 108 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.