Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Feeling Great!!! Long time coming!!
candi619 posted:
So I've got good news to report for a change I've been on this Lupus drug study and I have felt the best I have felt in a few years!!! minimal to no pain some days and no more chronic fatigue I've been able to come off the prednisone and several other meds and only take Aleve occassionally for pain no more narcs.. I actually feel somewhat normal again.. Its been a long rough road but I'm feeling more hopefully each day and still smiling.. I'm praying for each and everyone on here for healing..

Happy New Year Lupie friends!!!

nancyj95 responded:
Sooo glad to hear of your success with this study! Wish you well and continued improvement with you health! Nancyj

roxylyles responded:
Awww I'm so happy for you. The positivity is a sign for me that my days will get easier. Good news. I love it. Happy for you hun.

mariajohnson responded:
Good to hear about your improvement. You are like a motivation to others now. Everybody suffering from this would be hopeful that they too would get better soon.

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

StressExpert
There is a big connection between stress and lupus. Although it doesn't actually cause lupus, it certainly exacerbates it. An article from ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 16 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.