Recently Diagnosed
An_255411 posted:
Hi! I've read some of the discussion post and I am surprised at how similar I've felt before I was diagnosed.

So apparently I have Systemic Lupus and Pulmonary Hypertension and at 25 years old, this is not exactly what I wanted to hear and all the while spending 10 days in the hospital on my birthday, this year has been horrible so far. Lupus so far , has been depressing for me, along with not being able to be as active as I once was, I feel lonely and I really have no one to talk to about it. How do you get past this phase and try to live life "normally"? I don't feel as young as I am and the muscle soreness and stiff joints are crazy!

If anyone has Lupus and PH please let me know how you are progressing, I know every person's case is different but I am curious.

mandana1 responded:
Hi dear,
I can completely understand you. but do not worry. the most important thing in this or any other disease is to exercise, exercise and exercise and off course a good doctor who can think of a proper treatment for you and immediately diagnose. I was diagnosed a month ago but it actually started 3 months ago at my birthday the same as you. I have been feeling better recently and i fight it with bringing order to my life which i beleive that acctually any person needs that. eat on time, sleep on time and exercise and do not give up on life. actually i never gave up and will never...