Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
endo and Lupus/fibromyalgia
bjjazzy posted:
at age 25 I had a total hysterectomy for endometriois, then I got hypothyroidism and fibromyalgia, then I got osteoarthritis and degenerative joint disease, and now Lupus with that Raynaud's disease and sojogren's ( with the dry eyes and mouth) and now I get a lot of nose sores that pretty much stay there all the time., I have multiple chemical sensitivity disorders as well. everything makes me sick. when I catch colds/flus, I get everything that goes around and am sick for long times to get rid of stuff. I am now 41 years old, and use a cane when I have to go places because the bones, herniated disks, and collapsed feet and painful plantar fasciitis. My whole body is totally deteriorating at a fast pace, I feel as though I had Aids sometimes. it really pisses me off that I am so young and going down the chute like this.

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

Blood Test Results
I found a useful website that lists various blood tests and gives the definitions and normal ranges for them! This website also has a wide ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.