Skip to content
rituxan
littlekim91607 posted:
My rheumy is about to start me on rituxan due to none of the other meds we have tried not working. Was wondering if anyone can tell me about their experience with it and help me understand what I can possibly expect especially as far as side effects go. I have an 8 year old and 9 month old and am really nervous about this treatment. Thank you.

atti_editor responded:
Hi littlekim91607,

Have you started on the Rituxan? How are you doing? I don't have any experience with this medication, but you may be interested in reading these reviews from the WebMD Drugs and Medications Center.

Best wishes,
Atti

Featuring Experts

Dr. R. Swamy Venuturupalli is a board-certified rheumatologist practicing in Los Angeles. He is Clinical Chief of the Division of Rheumatology at Ce...More

Coping
With Lupus

WebMD's Day2Night will help you develop personal coping strategies for living with lupus – at home,
at work, or with family
and friends.
Visit Lupus Day2Night

Helpful Tips

My lupus story
I was diagnosed with SLE and fibromyalgia about 2 1/2 years ago although I had symptoms for several years before finally getting a ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.