Skip to content
Late 30's happily married male with kids, having thoughts of women that are tempting me to cheat ?
Samkenn30 posted:
So Ive been married for 16 years and never have cheated or even made a pass at any other woman......I've been wrestling with the thought of having sex with another woman for the past two weeks.PLEASE let me know is this drastic change normal for men my age???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (37 yrs old)

amyaalc responded:
Probably not the right board for this type of question.

Sorry to hear of your recent struggles but remember one choice could effect your entire family and you for the rest of your life. Find a way to spice up your own relationship with your wife to satisfy your needs. Communication is key and don't let your hormones get the best of you.

The grass is not always greener on the other side.

Amy Perkins, MS, TS
Laboratory Supervisor
Arizona Andrology Laboratory & Cryobank
International Center for Vasectomy Reversal

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had my sperm analysis after I stopped using the Testosterone for 2 month. And my sperm count shoot to 0.60 !!!! before was 12.000000 . My urologis...More

Helpful Tips

Treatments or erectile dysfunction
If you suffer from ED, there are plenty of erectile dysfunction therapy options and treatment erectile dysfunction.Then visit erectile ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.