Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
is varicocele alert catagory 3 is last stage of varicocele ??
bast124 posted:
Please need you quick answer i am really very much worry and we recently got married last night and wants baby ,,,, please anyone help me ...PLEASE

AmyAALC responded:
You need to check a semen analysis to see the impact this varicocele has on your fertility to know if you need to have it repaired with a varicocelectomy.

Stage 3 is used to describe the severity of the varicocele. Some men have only a mild varicocele and repair is not necessary but the the Stage 3 would need the repair, varicocelectomy, and this should be done by a microsurgeon to give you best results. You should have improvement in fertility 3-6 months following your repair.

Sooner you have the repair the sooner you will be on the track to improved fertility.

Dr. Marks stresses the importance of a microsurgeon for best outcome so discuss this with your urologist to see if he has microsurgery training. If not ask for a referral.

Amy Perkins, MS, TS
Laboratory Supervisor
Arizona Andrology Laboratory & Cryobank
International Center for Vasectomy Reversal

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had my sperm analysis after I stopped using the Testosterone for 2 month. And my sperm count shoot to 0.60 !!!! before was 12.000000 . My urologis...More

Helpful Tips

Do not underestimate the Orchitis, identify treatment is the key
Orchitis usually have three main symptoms: Pain When one gets the orchitis, he would first show the feeling of pain, such as the touch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!