Skip to content
is varicocele alert catagory 3 is last stage of varicocele ??
bast124 posted:
Please need you quick answer i am really very much worry and we recently got married last night and wants baby ,,,, please anyone help me ...PLEASE

amyaalc responded:
You need to check a semen analysis to see the impact this varicocele has on your fertility to know if you need to have it repaired with a varicocelectomy.

Stage 3 is used to describe the severity of the varicocele. Some men have only a mild varicocele and repair is not necessary but the the Stage 3 would need the repair, varicocelectomy, and this should be done by a microsurgeon to give you best results. You should have improvement in fertility 3-6 months following your repair.

Sooner you have the repair the sooner you will be on the track to improved fertility.

Dr. Marks stresses the importance of a microsurgeon for best outcome so discuss this with your urologist to see if he has microsurgery training. If not ask for a referral.

Amy Perkins, MS, TS
Laboratory Supervisor
Arizona Andrology Laboratory & Cryobank
International Center for Vasectomy Reversal

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had my sperm analysis after I stopped using the Testosterone for 2 month. And my sperm count shoot to 0.60 !!!! before was 12.000000 . My urologis...More

Helpful Tips

To prevent hematospermia, firstly men need to preclude excessive masturbation
As we all know, many men have the habit of masturbation . However, some men find that their semen appears pink, red, brownish red or ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.