Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My Semen Lab report and also my wife lab reports are fine yet not luck for pregnency
don2013 posted:
Hi,

I am 28 years old and my wife is 22, we are both trying to have baby sine 15 months almost every other day, yet No luck. My wife has gone through several test including blood test, biochemistry, urine analysis, and ultrasound and I also have been gone through semen analysis, again it is fine yet No luck. My wife has tried Clomid as well for 3 months, yet no luck.

Can any body suggest us any thing that may help us.
I am worried if any thing is wrong with my semen as it is very less viscous.

My semen results are:
quantity: 2ml
Total count: 85 M/ml
Motile: 90%
Non Motile: 10%
Normal: 70%
Abnormal: 30%
Color: Dirty White
Appearance Turbid.
Liquifaction: 30

Awaiting for some positive feedback.

amyaalc responded:
Great semen analysis numbers!

Sounds like testing has come back normal on both sides so now it's a waiting game to see if pregnancy just happens.

Infertility is 40% female factor, 40% male factor and 20% combination and/or undiagnosable. It's easier when you have any answer but you are falling in that 20% gray zone.

At this point you can give it a few more months or move onto trying intrauterine inseminations or IVF if needed.

Keeping my fingers crossed the natural conception will work!

Amy Perkins, MS, TS (ABB)
Laboratory Supervisor
Arizona Andrology Laboratory & Cryobank
International Center for Vasectomy Reversal

don2013 replied to amyaalc's response:
Hi Amy,

Thanks for your feedback. Still no success.

My semen ejaculation is very less around 1.8 ml as per recent analysis. What pills can I use to increase my semen ejaculation? can I use volume pills? will it help to get conceive.

It is almost 2.5 years to our marriage still no success, my tests are perfectly fine, however, I have a doubt on mine.

Motility-Rapid linear progression = 20%
Slow Non linear progression = 50%
Non Progressive= 30%
Total Sperm Count: 60 Mill/ml
Time of liquification: 30 mint
Quantity: 1.8 ml
Sperm Morphology: 40%.

My doctor has suggested me to take following:
Orthomopol Fertile Plus ---- for 3 months
Ezerex: 3 months

Will this help me to have baby?

In addition to that should I use Voume pills?

How can I increase semen volume?

Looking forward to listen back from you

Regards,
SP

don2013 replied to don2013's response:
Hi Amy,

Thanks for your feedback. Still no success for pregnancy.

My semen ejaculation is very less around 1.8 ml as per recent analysis. What pills can I use to increase my semen ejaculation? can I use volume pills? will it help to get conceive.

It is almost 2.5 years to our marriage still no success, my wife's tests are perfectly fine, she has taken clomid for 03 months in 2013, yet no success, however, I have a doubt on mine. I have mentioned below my semen analysis results.

Motility-Rapid linear progression = 20%
Slow Non linear progression = 50%
Non Progressive= 30%
Total Sperm Count: 60 Mill/ml
Time of liquification: 30 mint
Quantity: 1.8 ml
Sperm Morphology: 40%.

My doctor has suggested me to take following:
Orthomopol Fertile Plus ---- for 3 months
Ezerex: 3 months

Will this help me to have baby?

In addition to that should I use Voume pills?

How can I increase semen volume?

Looking forward to listen back from you

Regards,
SP

amyaalc responded:
Your semen parameters look great and no indication of sub-fertility or infertility based on those numbers.

Laboratory Supervisor

amyaalc replied to don2013's response:
Most men have an ejaculatory volume around 2ml and anything over 1.5ml is normal so no concerns with your volume and boosting your volume will not improve fertility.

Try the supplements your doctor has recommend and see if that rapid linear progression improves.

Do you have any chemical or heat exposures with work? Do you sit all day? Sitting can lead to overheating of the testicles. Make sure you do not place a laptop compute on your lap since that will also cause overheating and damage to the sperm.

Laboratory Supervisor

don2013 replied to amyaalc's response:
Dear Amy,

Thank for your encouraging and positive feedback.

I am working at a power plant and 50-60% of my time is spent sitting on chair as I am involved in designing department. I used to wear tight underwears but since three months I have started wearing loose boxers and I don't put laptop on my lap. To sum up, I don't think my balls are getting exposed to heat to that much.

As my doctor recommended to use orthomol fertile plus, below mentioned is the link for more info
http://www.peak-nutrition.co.uk/brand/orthomol/orthomol_fertil_plus_for_men.htm?PARTNER=ngpnorthfert&gclid=CPXMrfekpL4CFa3LtAodQyUAvw

It is end of 3rd month now, and still no success. My wife and myself are quite upset, what to do now?

My wife has already done, tube tes, HSG, and hormonal test, every thing is fine.

Last year, she went through a 03 month course of clomid and injections for conceiving but nothing worked.
Do you think, we should do it again?

Can you further guide us in this matter?

Thanks

SP

amyaalc replied to don2013's response:
It is possible that you are falling into that class of patients that we just can't pinpoint the cause to the infertility. Try timed intrauterine inseminations for 2-3 month and if no luck IVF will by your next option.

Amy

consuella responded:
Appreciation to chief oduwa legba for the great help for making me pregnant today after 4years of barrenness and all the insult from my husbands family for not able to conceive and have a child for my lovely husband,i thought all hope was lost until i saw how a woman testify from Canada how chief oduwa legba help her get pregnant naturally with the contact email and i contact him for the same help.after chief oduwa legba help i got pregnant 31days later as he said that i will conceive after 31days exactly 31days i got pregnant and am here to testify and give him the glory for the great help and assistant he has rendered to my life,contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello All. My husband and I have been TTC baby # 2 since July 2010 so we are 17 months of trying. I will say it is much easier having my son now. He i...More

Helpful Tips

Treatments or erectile dysfunction
If you suffer from ED, there are plenty of erectile dysfunction therapy options and treatment erectile dysfunction.Then visit erectile ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.