Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Synthetic testosterone
An_250992 posted:
Hi. I have a question regarding the effects of using synthetic testosterone and other anabolic steriods and reduced sperm count. I compete in bodybuilding and did a 20 week cycle of Testosterone at 500mg a week. I also took Nolvadex at 20mgs a day and HCG at 250iu 2x a week for a total of 500iu a week of HCG. My question is what are the chances that my sperm count was reduced or even 0 at the end of the 20 weeks? I ask this because a friend of mine is pregnant and she is not sure if it's mine or her Ex husbands. Sorry for the drama filled post in advance. lol

amyaalc responded:
Everyone responses differently so hard to give you exact chances if your sperm count dropped to 0. Never assume you are sterile is the main thing and paternity testing will give you the true answer.

Spotlight: Member Stories

please edit my screen name to helthcare12345

Helpful Tips

Treatments or erectile dysfunction
If you suffer from ED, there are plenty of erectile dysfunction therapy options and treatment erectile dysfunction.Then visit erectile ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.