Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Please Tell Me My Semen Analysis Report is OK? i can become Father Normally?
An_252890 posted:
Semen Analysis Report is OK or Not ?? Please Tell me its my life...?Its very important for me .plz plz answer me...?
Please Tell Me My Semen Analysis Report is OK? i can become a father?
Colour - White
Consistancy - clear
Reaction - Alkaline
Pus Cells - 8-10 hpf
R.B.C. - Nil
Sperm Count - 40%
Mobility- activity mobile - 60% slugish - 25% dead - 15%
Cyst - Nil
Trophozoite - Nil
Bactirial Flora - Nil
Any Other - Nil

Please Tell Me is OK or Not ???

please tell me i can bcome father?

amyaalc responded:
Is the sperm count reported in Millions or Millions/mL? Should not be a percentage as you listed above.

If you have 40 million sperm that is a normal count and motility at 60% active or progression live great.

40 x 60% = 24 million total motile
Normal limit for total motile is 15 million or higher and you are within normal limits so your fertility looks okay.

A number of medications, recreational drugs, alcohol, and environmental toxins that can harm your sperm so check out my post on Sperm Healthy Lifestyle.

Amy Perkins, MS, TS (ABB)
Laboratory Supervisor
Arizona Andrology Laboratory & Cryobank
International Center for Vasectomy Reversal

Spotlight: Member Stories

I had my sperm analysis after I stopped using the Testosterone for 2 month. And my sperm count shoot to 0.60 !!!! before was 12.000000 . My urologis...More

Helpful Tips

Treatments or erectile dysfunction
If you suffer from ED, there are plenty of erectile dysfunction therapy options and treatment erectile dysfunction.Then visit erectile ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.