Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Semen Analysis Report
An_251576 posted:
I had a semen analysis test yesterday at Al Noor Hospital - Abu Dhabi.

Following is report for the same.

Volume 3ml
Color Pale Milky
Viscosity High
Liquefication time Within 40 minutes
pH Alkaline

Sperm Count 89 millions / ml
Motility (within) 1 hour

Actively motile 25%
Sluggishly motile 30%
Non-motile 45%

Abnormal forms 20%
cell from s.tubules spermatocytes 10-12 / hpf
puss cells 12-15 / hpf

Kindly have a review and confirm if i need any treatment.

amyaalc responded:
Sperm production looks great. Active or progressive motility is a little low so retest and see if still under 30% and if so schedule an appointment with your local urologist to discuss the low motility.

Amy Perkins, MS, TS (ABB)
Laboratory Supervisor
Arizona Andrology Laboratory & Cryobank
International Center for Vasectomy Reversal

consuella responded:
Appreciation to chief oduwa legba for the great help for making me pregnant today after 4years of barrenness and all the insult from my husbands family for not able to conceive and have a child for my lovely husband,i thought all hope was lost until i saw how a woman testify from Canada how chief oduwa legba help her get pregnant naturally with the contact email and i contact him for the same help.after chief oduwa legba help i got pregnant 31days later as he said that i will conceive after 31days exactly 31days i got pregnant and am here to testify and give him the glory for the great help and assistant he has rendered to my life,contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello All. My husband and I have been TTC baby # 2 since July 2010 so we are 17 months of trying. I will say it is much easier having my son now. He i...More

Helpful Tips

Treatments or erectile dysfunction
If you suffer from ED, there are plenty of erectile dysfunction therapy options and treatment erectile dysfunction.Then visit erectile ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.