Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Frequency of Sex
jasonm068 posted:
For those guys that are in committed relationships (married, partnered, living with gf / bf, etc..). How often do you have sex? I have been told that the average is 2 or 3 times a week. I have it about once a week, sometimes more, sometimes less.. So I was just curious as to what others not only had, but felt was too much / not enough??

bj102364 responded:
3 to 4 times a week.

mpcsb replied to bj102364's response:
Yeah we probably do it 3 or 4 times a week. If the boys are away for the weekend then we get to do it a couple more times. If my wife and I don't then I jo alone or she will jerk me off - which I don't count.

gymguygreg replied to mpcsb's response:
I feel blessed to have a wife who still loves sex after a long marriage. We still manage 3-4 times a week or more. Sometimes when time permits we have intercourse twice during one lovemaking session.

Greg

ryu2008 replied to gymguygreg's response:
4-5 depending in the modd of course. guys are more sexual than females so I always look forward of getting it.

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 58 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.