Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Frequency of Sex
jasonm068 posted:
For those guys that are in committed relationships (married, partnered, living with gf / bf, etc..). How often do you have sex? I have been told that the average is 2 or 3 times a week. I have it about once a week, sometimes more, sometimes less.. So I was just curious as to what others not only had, but felt was too much / not enough??

BJ102364 responded:
3 to 4 times a week.

mpcsb replied to BJ102364's response:
Yeah we probably do it 3 or 4 times a week. If the boys are away for the weekend then we get to do it a couple more times. If my wife and I don't then I jo alone or she will jerk me off - which I don't count.

gymguygreg replied to mpcsb's response:
I feel blessed to have a wife who still loves sex after a long marriage. We still manage 3-4 times a week or more. Sometimes when time permits we have intercourse twice during one lovemaking session.

Greg

ryu2008 replied to gymguygreg's response:
4-5 depending in the modd of course. guys are more sexual than females so I always look forward of getting it.

Helpful Tips

Aftershave for Penis Shaft and Scrotum Shave
According to the poll we have on whether you shave your equipment or not the results as of today are 80 shave, 17 don't. Clearly the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 13 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.