Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
I'm Done!
RuBare2 posted:
What I was trying to do is create a place for men to feel more comfortable in a different group to share what some deem as inappropriate topics. Admitting to the fact that not everyone wants to what your "packin", or what you did with a guy friend, or even what you do with your wife or girlfriend.

The Mens Sexual Issues group was meant to offset that from this Man to Man group. Appearantly, there is more a riff going on then there should be. I will leave the group active, if someone wants to take over monitoring, please email me and I will set you as administrator.

My heart is heavy at this time. But right now, I feel as though I do not to be apart of WebMD community. I hope I truely have touched your lives in a positive way. I have share with you more than I ever thought I would. May you find your place in this world to be good to yourself and others.

To you all, I will hold a place in my heart for the knowledge I have gained.

Ru

An_206092 responded:
Oh stop being such a drama queen. You are valued and appreciated here and you know it.

There are two boards now. This one for the less sexual issues, the other for the more candid sexual issues.

Simple as that. Let's move on already.

BeckleyGuy responded:
Come on Ru, don't leave the group, or at least maintain the Men Issue site.

gq12 replied to BeckleyGuy's response:
yea Ru, don't let some "newby" come on board, try to force a bunch of changes and run you out of here!

asm223 replied to BeckleyGuy's response:
RU
From one gay male to another PUUUUUULLLEEAASSSEEE. I am not sure who made the drama queen remark but they might have a point. I doubt anyone wants anyone to leave. Sometimes you just have to wade through some muck. It is not that serious to storm out of hear like that. SO, put your heels back on get back in here and lets show them what real men are made out of :)

Ramases responded:
Ru,
Your idea to dissociate from Webmd is not what many of the members wish. I do not find you being a drama queen. Your feelings run deep and you get hurt easily. There would be a very big void if you were not part of the pack. You did what you thought was good for all members of Webmd. I agree with the idea of a new site for sexual issues concerning all men of all sexual orientations. The comments of a few do not voice the opinions of the many and we wish that you remain a vital part of our electronic forum and brotherhood. Even though I do not know you on a face to face level I know that I would be happy to call you friend and brother. I feel that I am stating the same feelings that many of our members would tell you. We are human and need one another in times of strife and conflict and we grow stronger for our ability to join as one to face adversity and over come. By losing you we are weaker and our voices are less able to be heard. You are a valuable person and resource for all who post on these boards. Your loss would be a loss to everyone on this forum. Please reconsider and return to your brothers here at Webmd.

stev1022 responded:
Ru -

Please don't leave.

gymguygreg replied to stev1022's response:
Ru,
You did all the right things. Do not let someone else stop you from following your heart and doing what is best.

Greg

Alexco35 replied to gymguygreg's response:
This board has changed in tone, that is why I have stayed away for several days... I believe we do need more diverse topics, with more mutual respect..in my opinion.

tftobin responded:
Ru,
You're breaking my heart by leaving.
I understand the need. I've been there.
You've added so much life to this place.
I wish you all the best.

tftobin replied to tftobin's response:
Anon_9236, your remarks come across as homophobic, in the other thread, started by a wife.
You are far out of line, calling Ru a drama queen, because he is gay. Never has he been dramatic in here. You are praising him in one breath, and slapping him across the face with the next phrase.

gq12 replied to tftobin's response:
What I am starting to tire of is all of the anonymous posts that are filling up here. If you have something to say, then go ahead and say it, but take the vail away and show yourself! It is easy to come in, make a harsh statement then turn and run and/or hide. WebMD should make it a requirement that a poster sign up and create an account so every post is accountable.

Alexo is right, this site has changed in tone the past 2 days or so and I think it is directly related to all of these anonymous posts. This should not stop the rest of us from participating, we just need to weather the storm!

All_is_One replied to gq12's response:
Yeah, don't let anonymous posters disrupt the harmony, openness, and brotherly love that is here. Those who seek separation will look to anyplace that has acceptance, tolerance, openness, honesty and try to disrupt it just for the pleasure of disrupting it. When the darkness tries to swallow the light, that's when you need to let your light shine even brighter. After all, what is darkness but absense of light? Therefore, our individual light when it shines true and bright is so much more powerful than a few people who revel in the darkness of separatist/hate ideals.

Stay strong brothers! Love is the key!

Spotlight: Member Stories

WebMDStPeteBob@hotmail.com I'm from Tampa Bay, Florida area and in my late 40's. I grew up with 5 brothers and enjoy the company of men. I wa...More

Helpful Tips

Aftershave for Penis Shaft and Scrotum Shave
According to the poll we have on whether you shave your equipment or not the results as of today are 80 shave, 17 don't. Clearly the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 13 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.