Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Women in Uniform
Alexco35 posted:
I have always been secretly turned on by women in the Military... I'm not sure why (maybe cause they can save me from harm...lol) anybody else find women in uniform sexy and what kind of uniform makes you tick?

zoom1969 responded:
I live near a State Police detachment. There used to be a really attractive female officer that I would always see. She looked great in her uniform! You could tell she had long auburn hair but she kept it pinned up. I wouldn't have minded her pulling me over as long as I hadn't been drinking...lol...

An_206101 responded:
Nurse outfit.

An_206102 responded:
If your lady dressed like a superhero or comic character what would you want it to be?

Contemplating19 replied to An_206102's response:
There is a woman I see regularly in a officer uniform, I love the way the pants fit her...

SUPdude responded:
Army dress uniform is just plain dirty to me.....love an officer.

Policewomen can be quite fine too.

An_206103 replied to SUPdude's response:
Those skirts rock.

The_Thinker replied to An_206103's response:
button up shirts. conservative dress.

An_206104 replied to The_Thinker's response:
You rock that is cool.

An_206105 responded:
So hot for teacher.

Spotlight: Member Stories

WebMDStPeteBob@hotmail.com I'm from Tampa Bay, Florida area and in my late 40's. I grew up with 5 brothers and enjoy the company of men. I wa...More

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 58 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.