Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Where do you sleep at night
Alexco35 posted:
Where do you sleep at night, with whom do you sleep at night... my partner and I of 5 years have NEVER slept in the same bed... we both have different rooms... I guess it has to do with me not being in love and him wanting to sleep alone... anyone else sleep elsewhere... sometimes I fall asleep in the family room where I stay up watching tv...

Contemplating19 responded:
I usually sleep in my bed, and it was with the gf. Until we broke up... now it's just me... and the cats from time to time.

Even now my cats like to sleep on top of the fridge.

kevbo48 responded:
With my wife in the bedroom

Ramases responded:
Alexco,
I still sleep with the wife in our bedroom. Working the night shift I usually get the bed to myself during the day, but on my off nights we are together. One of our cats will sleep on the end of the bed and our dog likes to sleep on the floor at the end of our bed. Kind of an unsual family grouping.

Commando14 responded:
Once in a while, I will fall asleep in the family room but usually its in my bed, alone. I must confess that while I enjoy having another person in bed with me, I really like sleeping alone.

SS1995 responded:
I wake up just after 5am to go to the gym so I usually fall asleep on the couch while watching tv. I go up though at the end of the night.

GuardSquealer responded:
At work. lol

Reminds me of a training class on ethics a few years ago. The instructor was trying to make a point on an employees responibility of coming to work. He asked the question "what do you do when you wake up in the morning and there is six inches of snow on the ground."? My response was "walk up front and clock out". It got a lot of laughs, but he didn't seem to enjoy my sense of humor.

GAP1954 responded:
when I was single - usually alone. If someone was involved in my life - always together. Married now 25 years - unless she is totally pissed at me - together. I like holding onto to something warm and soft and cuddly :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 50 years old, married 24 years with 2 children. My oldest is married. I joined this site as a way of getting information to help me become health...More

Helpful Tips

Aftershave for Penis Shaft and Scrotum Shave
According to the poll we have on whether you shave your equipment or not the results as of today are 80 shave, 17 don't. Clearly the ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 11 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.