Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
To Dribble or not to dribble!!!
An_206182 posted:
Wanted to ask a question of you guys....
when you guys go and use the bathroom and shake off after do u still dribble a bit or no, and does it sometimes end up with a little wet spot on your pants after doing so.......

Ramases responded:
Anon_29962,
Yes even after I urinate and shake off well I will sometimes end up with some dribble and a small wet spot. I believe that is why some guys will use the squeeze technique after they urinate to prevent the dribbling and the wet spot.

GaMale770 responded:
Yes, I dribble every now and then after urinating. I even use the squeeze technique Ramases is talking about. Sometimes even after I thought I've squeezed everthing drop out and beging to put my penis back inside my pants I feel a small dribble run down my leg.

I'm 46, have had ED for the past 9 years and was diganosed with Prostatits 4 years ago. I don't know if this has anything to do with the dribbling.

GaMale

Eugenio311 replied to GaMale770's response:
Dribbling is pretty common for men from the 5th dacede of life on upward. It can be prostate-related, but sometimes it's just a loss of sphincter tone as we age. It can be a side effect to certain medications and/or diet (caffeine might aggravate the problem). It's annoying, but most of us come to terms with the fact that it takes a little more time to finish up after urinating (more "shakes", more squeezing or milking down, etc.) Even jumping up and down a couple of times can help prevent accidents.

An_206183 responded:
a Little

An_206184 replied to An_206183's response:
It is normal.

An_206185 responded:
normal

An_206186 replied to An_206185's response:
This is what I tried to tell the wife but she did not believe it....

Helpful Tips

Aftershave for Penis Shaft and Scrotum Shave
According to the poll we have on whether you shave your equipment or not the results as of today are 80 shave, 17 don't. Clearly the ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 11 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.