Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
short or long hair
realbiglu posted:
Which do you prefer for women long or short hair.
A women with long red hair rocks.

Take the Poll

Women look better with long or short hair?
  • Short
  • Long
vote
View Poll Results

The_Thinker responded:
Long hair for sure.

GuardSquealer responded:
Long hair. I like it when a woman with long hair is on top of me looking down and her hair is hanging down in my face. Especially if it smells really good. Now if we are talking down below I like it really short. Bald is even better. But I don't like 3 day old 5 oclock shadow. It is like having sex with a porcupine.

jss123 responded:
Long, red hair does it for me

zoom1969 responded:
Definately long hair! Nothing like a woman with a great head of hair. I have been attracted to some girls that have had short haircuts but long hair is something I have always been attracted to. I think one of the worst things is when a woman has a great head of hair and she will go get a short haircut! A girl I used to talk to had beautiful hair and went and got a short haircut. I was so shocked I had to leave. She let it grow back out because she hated the cut too!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 42 years old, married with two daughters (age 4 and 6). Need to lose weight and have a less sedentary lifestyle.

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
Was this Helpful?
130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.