Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
cock ring
An_206203 posted:
would their be a problem if you have a cock ring on for a long period of time. ? Days ?

jsisu responded:
Yes...there is a REAL problem if you leave it on after 30 minutes. Just about everything I have read says not to keep it on over 20-30 minutes. Definetly NOT days!!! Be careful with "Hims" and the "boys"...you want them in good condition for a LONG time.

jsisu responded:
Another similar question: Because a cock ring can reduce the flow of ejaculation, are there such rings that can be undone at the moment of ejaculation? If so....what are they? The rings that I have seen would be very difficult to get off at that spontaneous moment of relief.

texas7t replied to jsisu's response:
leather ones with a snap. one, two or three snaps.

jsisu replied to texas7t's response:
Texas7t:
Thanks for the info. Need to go and get me one.

jpgem replied to texas7t's response:
texas7t, explain to me in detail how something like this works.
Thanks

texas7t replied to jpgem's response:
http://www.babeland.com/sexinfo/howto/use-a-cock-

ring

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cock_ring

It really works good.. just don't get one too tight.. best to mesure at the base of balls and dick, to find the right size. I would suggest trying a silicone one first.. and that way if its too tight you can cut it off.. or get a leather strap one with several snaps on it so you can adjust it fast.. once you have the desired one ( mine is 1 3/4 " you put your nuts through it ( if its a metal ring ) then you push your rod in it.. and when you get hard... you really get hard... .. let me know how it works out for ya.. hope the links help.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I joined the "old" WebMD boards last year after being diagnosed with PCa (Gleason 3+3=6) and wanted to learn more about PCa, treatment optio...More

Helpful Tips

Aftershave for Penis Shaft and Scrotum Shave
According to the poll we have on whether you shave your equipment or not the results as of today are 80 shave, 17 don't. Clearly the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 13 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.