Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Fleshlight
texas7t posted:
I have a fleshlight .. with ribbs. great feeling, but it makes me shoot too fast... What is the best style of fleshlight?

buzzcutguy responded:
I've been thinking of getting one. what brand you recommend?

texas7t replied to buzzcutguy's response:
brand or model ?
Brand is Fleshlight.com the model or style I have is a
Ice/but/ribbed.. I have a regular one that is pink and lips, no ribs.. and I dont use it.. but the ribbed one is great... and makes me shoot fast.

auwareagle responded:
been thinking about getting one as well. I saw they have one designed to "train" you to last longer. Maybe you should order that model.

Was it worth the money you spent?

let me know if you need more info

auwareagle replied to texas7t's response:
yeah, as much as you got!

An_206204 responded:
what are you talking about?

texas7t replied to auwareagle's response:
what you want to know ?
texas7t@aol.com

aegale responded:
I use to have the original pink lady, and even though this is as plan as it is, its was amazing!!

buzzcutguy replied to texas7t's response:
I just got the ice ribbed.. it is awesome! good tip on the ribbed option. definitely recommended.

so... when do I get to see pics or a vid. ..
make sure you read on how to take care of it... keep it clean.. you dont' want it to mold.. .. and make sure you use the right lube.. some lubes will eat it up.

bbbguy replied to texas7t's response:
I take it that a guy needs to be a certain length before he can or least effectively use the fleshlight. So how many inches in order to use it.

hairyd replied to bbbguy's response:
bbbguy, how long are you? If you can masturbate your penis can use a flashlight. Make one to fit your Johnson. If your small use a toilet tissue roll. Are a larger dick may find a plastic pipe at Home Depot. Alway give your SO the best and use your hand only when needed.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 45y/o guy married for 15yrs.Just found this site. Really like how open everyone is on here. Hope to learn something new from everyone. Hope ...More

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 58 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.