Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
hair removal
InfamousJ posted:
hello does anyone know some good cheap ways to remove hair from various parts of the body? please help!!!!
also my body hair is relatively thick....this sucks

SS1995 responded:
I would check this exchange since this topic is discussed often. Lots of guys have discussed their hair removal using regular blades to electronic body groomers to wax.

I have a few patches on my back and a decent amount of chest/stomach hair. My problem area is my groin. My hair line goes up pretty close to my waist. I'd prefer just to have a little patch of hair around my junk and call it a day.

I use my Gillette Fusion on my testicles, but haven't been satisified using it any higher up. I either knick myself, get several ingrown hairs, or get stubble within a day. The Norelco body groomer I use helps (especially with the groin), but I don't think it gives me the smooth look I see from the box. Its better and quicker though. It does thin out the hair nicely so its not as obvious.

I wish money would grow on trees cause I'd get laser hair removal. Unwanted body hair is a pain.

InfamousJ replied to SS1995's response:
thanks allot man...i just wish shavin was permanent...lol
i hate it it takes forever and you always have to be careful...i wish money was easier to obtain.

An_206208 replied to InfamousJ's response:
I hate shaving.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey guys, 25 year old man here learning from what I read. Thanks! Sonnypavlik@yahoo.com

Helpful Tips

Aftershave for Penis Shaft and Scrotum Shave
According to the poll we have on whether you shave your equipment or not the results as of today are 80 shave, 17 don't. Clearly the ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 12 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.