Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
gas =(
An_206210 posted:
after i eat i get bloated and have gas constantly its very emberassing and would love some help on the subject.
i had recently gone to a doctor and been prescribed some gas relief like "tums?" but they dont help at all...can u help me?

SS1995 responded:
Have you tried beano? I haven't so I don't know the success rate.

I'm assuming you discussed this with your doctor, but have you looked at the foods you eat. I know there are some foods that cause nasty effects when I eat them.

InfamousJ replied to SS1995's response:
whats beano?
i have discussed this with my doctor but she hasnt prescribed anything thats helped...so....

SS1995 replied to InfamousJ's response:
I think its an OTC near Tums and such. I think you take it before you eat. Like I said, I've never tried it. Good luck

An_206211 responded:
I am getting to the age that I am experiencing these problems.

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
Was this Helpful?
130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.