Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
gas =(
An_206210 posted:
after i eat i get bloated and have gas constantly its very emberassing and would love some help on the subject.
i had recently gone to a doctor and been prescribed some gas relief like "tums?" but they dont help at all...can u help me?

SS1995 responded:
Have you tried beano? I haven't so I don't know the success rate.

I'm assuming you discussed this with your doctor, but have you looked at the foods you eat. I know there are some foods that cause nasty effects when I eat them.

InfamousJ replied to SS1995's response:
whats beano?
i have discussed this with my doctor but she hasnt prescribed anything thats helped...so....

SS1995 replied to InfamousJ's response:
I think its an OTC near Tums and such. I think you take it before you eat. Like I said, I've never tried it. Good luck

An_206211 responded:
I am getting to the age that I am experiencing these problems.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Age 53 - Divorce father of two sons, totally out as a Gay Men and love the life that I live. Came out 12 years ago and was the best thing I have ever ...More

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
Was this Helpful?
130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.