Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
George Steinbrenner, owner of the NY Yankees 7/4/30-7/13/10
Amelia_WebMD_Staff posted:
I don't know if any of the members of this community are NY Yankees fans, but George Steinbrenner, owner of the NY Yankees died of a massive heart attack this morning at the age of 80. Steinbrenner had been having health issues for the last few years, but was known for his great exercise habits as well as his enormous amount of determination.

He was an amazing part of the NY Yankees and made them what they are today. Here is a great article from CBS News on George Steinbrenner's life and death.

CBS NEWS: GEORGE STEINBRENNER
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/07/13/sportsline/main6673626.shtml

I would love to hear some of your responses to this loss of a New York legend. I hope that you all enjoy the article and look forward to any stories or thoughts on the late George Steinbrenner.
- Amelia

An_206212 responded:
Not a yankees fan but he knew how to win.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 42 years old, married with two daughters (age 4 and 6). Need to lose weight and have a less sedentary lifestyle.

Helpful Tips

Aftershave for Penis Shaft and Scrotum Shave
According to the poll we have on whether you shave your equipment or not the results as of today are 80 shave, 17 don't. Clearly the ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 11 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.