Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
brazilain hair wax
InfamousJ posted:
has anyone gone to do this? if so....i would like some feedback on how it went and if it worked out ok?

gq12 responded:
I've had my crack and entire front waxed a few times, but I don't do it anymore. I did not like the wax on my front side so much because I got a lot of irritation that lasted for a few days, but the back side I actually enjoyed and found it somewhat pleasurable and/or erotic! I'd continue going for just the crack/ass waxing but I just shave the whole area myself.

mark_daniel replied to gq12's response:
damn. waxing alone just hurts. i can't imagine the pain of getting waxed down there. ouch ouch ouch.

gq12 replied to mark_daniel's response:
The butt/crack waxing does not hurt at all and actually feels pretty good. If you enjoy arching your butt up and letting someone get a good look and touch all over then go for it!!

just a bit masochistic are we?

well, maybe you can take a good look and touch it all over, and wax it for me!

If I knew how to give a good wax, I would be all over your butt!!

think this is the point where someone else tells us to get a room.

An_206213 replied to mark_daniel's response:
get a room...lol

zoom1969 responded:
You guys make waxing sound hot! Nxt time I'm in Florida.....

gq12 replied to zoom1969's response:
waxing can be kinda hot if you find the right place to go. I went to a guy's home studio so it was just us 2. He waxed by butt crack, which was great, then waxed part of my front (not great) and shaved my balls. I could have shaved them myself but let all the hair grow in some for waxing. This guy does not wax balls btw. While cleaning me up from the wax and shave, he stroked me a few times, which got me totally hard (I was up and down during the waxing and mostly up during the shaving). Since I seemed to enjoy it, he kept it up and finished me off!!

mark_daniel replied to zoom1969's response:
LOL @ zoom. i don't know guys, gq's story aside, i still think it would hurt a LOT, and not sure how that could be an erotic experience. but i'll take your word for it.

gq, are you in florida too? i don't remember seeing you post on the locations thread. oh and feel free to email me if you want to talk about this further offline.

yea I am in S. Fla.

zoom1969 responded:
GQ12 has that hotness quality that he could make a root canal sound sexy!

gq12 replied to zoom1969's response:
thanks, but I don't think I've ever had to take my pants off for a root canal, so no hot stories there!

ok, so do you have any other hot stories where you unexpectedly (or maybe not so unexpectedly) had to take your pants off?

and you mentioned that it's all about finding the right place to go for the waxing. how did you find this place, and have you been back since?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 50 years old, married 24 years with 2 children. My oldest is married. I joined this site as a way of getting information to help me become health...More

Helpful Tips

Aftershave for Penis Shaft and Scrotum Shave
According to the poll we have on whether you shave your equipment or not the results as of today are 80 shave, 17 don't. Clearly the ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 11 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.