Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
marriage and partners
texas7t posted:
Why is it so hard to be with some one? I mean, I bring in 90% of the money, but I only get to make 10% of the rules.
I'm told I dont need to spend any money untill we get caught up on the bills. But when I get home then we have more plants around the place.
Living in Hou, we have problems with bugs. If I say anything about seeing a bug, then im in the wrong for saying the house is not clean.
This is a rental house, and it had bugs before us. If I spray a cleaner n the air vent then im in the wrong again..
Why is it that when we drive some place, then I have to look on the Iphone to look up a place to eat? Am I the only capable person to look up information and drive. ?
Keep air in the tires?
Why should I have to come home from being gone for three days and I have to clean house?
Being in a relationship is just to much bull crap..
We have rings, but im the only one to have my ring on. But if I take it off then im accused of not liking it, or just not appreciating it.
I think im better off with living alone.. no drama.
watch a movie when I want.. go kayaking when and wear I want. .
Just me my tv and my flesh light.
Am I the only one with partner / marriage problems like this?

GaMale770 responded:
Ditto

Spotlight: Member Stories

6'4" 45, slim, boxer guy for work,, no boxers at home. love to shower outdoors... swim nude. and jerk one off when ever I can. strangest plac...More

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 58 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.