Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
marriage and partners
texas7t posted:
Why is it so hard to be with some one? I mean, I bring in 90% of the money, but I only get to make 10% of the rules.
I'm told I dont need to spend any money untill we get caught up on the bills. But when I get home then we have more plants around the place.
Living in Hou, we have problems with bugs. If I say anything about seeing a bug, then im in the wrong for saying the house is not clean.
This is a rental house, and it had bugs before us. If I spray a cleaner n the air vent then im in the wrong again..
Why is it that when we drive some place, then I have to look on the Iphone to look up a place to eat? Am I the only capable person to look up information and drive. ?
Keep air in the tires?
Why should I have to come home from being gone for three days and I have to clean house?
Being in a relationship is just to much bull crap..
We have rings, but im the only one to have my ring on. But if I take it off then im accused of not liking it, or just not appreciating it.
I think im better off with living alone.. no drama.
watch a movie when I want.. go kayaking when and wear I want. .
Just me my tv and my flesh light.
Am I the only one with partner / marriage problems like this?

GaMale770 responded:
Ditto

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
Was this Helpful?
130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.