Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Underwear Shopping.
fishburner101 posted:
So I recently bought my first pair of boxer-breifs for a change. And there nice but they don't have a built out pouch, which i have realized is a must for comfortablity. So any suggestions on a brand that is comfortable and with a built out pouch? Please comment with your suggestions. Thanks!

Take the Poll

What brand of comfortable underwear to you wear?
  • Calvin Klein.
  • Jockey
  • Hanes.
  • 2(x)ist
  • Other
vote
View Poll Results

qiaosu responded:
I like Calvin Klein underwear, the past few years I started to wear cotton calvin klein pants , because it does not hurt my thigh

joey_Blowey responded:
I always liked the Jockey boxer briefs until i found the Under armor high performance underwear. The kind of material that is cool and keep moisture form building up. Feels great against the skin!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

WebMD Admin, Please delete this account.

Helpful Tips

Aftershave for Penis Shaft and Scrotum Shave
According to the poll we have on whether you shave your equipment or not the results as of today are 80 shave, 17 don't. Clearly the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 13 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.