Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Posting to the communities has been restored. Our technical team is still completing ongoing maintenance, and you may experience some technical problems.Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Underwear Shopping.
fishburner101 posted:
So I recently bought my first pair of boxer-breifs for a change. And there nice but they don't have a built out pouch, which i have realized is a must for comfortablity. So any suggestions on a brand that is comfortable and with a built out pouch? Please comment with your suggestions. Thanks!

Take the Poll

What brand of comfortable underwear to you wear?
  • Calvin Klein.
  • Jockey
  • Hanes.
  • 2(x)ist
  • Other
View Poll Results
qiaosu responded:
I like Calvin Klein underwear, the past few years I started to wear cotton calvin klein pants , because it does not hurt my thigh
joey_Blowey responded:
I always liked the Jockey boxer briefs until i found the Under armor high performance underwear. The kind of material that is cool and keep moisture form building up. Feels great against the skin!!
oldbiguy responded:
I have been wearing Joe Boxer Thongs for several years. For comfort and support nothing beats a properly fitting thong.

Spotlight: Member Stories I am a 46 y/o divorced guy from southeastern Michigan. As I am closing in on 50 in a few years, I have made a renewed commitm...More

Helpful Tips

Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 59 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.