Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Mississippi anyone?
auwareagle posted:
I will be traveling for my job next week in Mississippi..anyone from there? I wil lbe in Oxford, Greenwood/Itta Bena, Vicksburg/Alcorn, and Jackson.

Any tips on where to eat, things to do, etc?

fishburner101 responded:
Uhmm, this isn't the place to ask to meet someone in person. Especially if you haven't even seen what they look like. You don;t even have a profile picture. Not the website. If you want new friends to meet. Go on chatroulette, there are some nice people on there, ive met a few. Even a disney cinderella, no joke.

gq12 replied to fishburner101's response:
look at the OP. It simply said "any tips on where to eat, things to do". This was not a request to hook up.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married with 3 sons. Raise by a divorce father that was only 17 years older than I. Therefore we shared many good times and open discussions about lif...More

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 58 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.