Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Posting to the communities has been restored. Our technical team is still completing ongoing maintenance, and you may experience some technical problems.Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
sensitive nipples
An_206223 posted:
I'm a thirty year old man. I just started having a problem with sensitive nipples, the slightest touch and it starts. it last about a few days and goes away, but then returns a few days to a week later. symptoms are: puffy or swollen nipples and around the nipple, and very sensitive. It just started when I turned 30. Is this something that just happens or has anyone else had this problem? or should I see a doctor with this issue? thanks.
mark_daniel responded:
when you say very sensitive, do you mean that they're painful to touch? are your nipples very pronounced? are your pectoral muscles normal?

i've never heard of anything like this before personally. i would definitely check with your doctor about it.
RayNsc replied to mark_daniel's response:
my pecs are normal but its like my nips are like on hard but sensitive, they dont really hurt to touch but they are just sensitive.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married with 3 sons. Raise by a divorce father that was only 17 years older than I. Therefore we shared many good times and open discussions about lif...More

Helpful Tips

Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 59 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.