Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
sensitive nipples
An_206223 posted:
I'm a thirty year old man. I just started having a problem with sensitive nipples, the slightest touch and it starts. it last about a few days and goes away, but then returns a few days to a week later. symptoms are: puffy or swollen nipples and around the nipple, and very sensitive. It just started when I turned 30. Is this something that just happens or has anyone else had this problem? or should I see a doctor with this issue? thanks.

mark_daniel responded:
when you say very sensitive, do you mean that they're painful to touch? are your nipples very pronounced? are your pectoral muscles normal?

i've never heard of anything like this before personally. i would definitely check with your doctor about it.

RayNsc replied to mark_daniel's response:
my pecs are normal but its like my nips are like on hard but sensitive, they dont really hurt to touch but they are just sensitive.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 50 years old, married 24 years with 2 children. My oldest is married. I joined this site as a way of getting information to help me become health...More

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
Was this Helpful?
130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.