Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
"Moment"
fatherof2sons posted:
After reflecting on my past sexual experiences and talking with friends, i realized we all have those experiences that were the most embarrasing, and thought for a good laugh it would be good if we all shared atleast one moment when we were caught, or went limp, or anything. I remember one time me and my wife were making passionate love, and the babysitter was stuck in our bathroom. She was hiding their from the kids to play hide-and-seek. I remember after the long session of sex and as we were laying their together, i was just beginning to get hard again, and i heard something in the bathroom, and ran in their, with almost a full on erection with cum on me, to our babysitter looking with horror. haha. we had to give her a long talk, and she understood, she still continued coming over, but she heard everything, which i may add, was a long time. She wasnt much youger than us either. Should of asked her to join!

zoom1969 responded:
When I was in high school I was dating a girl that I really liked. It was in the wintertime and we had planned this one night to be together. She had been sexually active before but I had not. We were both kind of nervous especially me. So we had gotten a hold of a bottle of vodka and was drinking it. We went to a shelter located at a golf course that I lived near. This shelter had great memories because the summer before a male buddy and me used to have j/o sessions there together at night. So I thought perfect place! It was so cold outside , I was so nervous, and I was so trashed from drinking the vodka that I couldn't perform! We tried several times and just couldn't make IT work. We decided to just call it a night and try some other time. She was really understanding and even walking back to my house we laughed about it. Eventually we were together later on and it was great!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married with 3 sons. Raise by a divorce father that was only 17 years older than I. Therefore we shared many good times and open discussions about lif...More

Helpful Tips

Aftershave for Penis Shaft and Scrotum Shave
According to the poll we have on whether you shave your equipment or not the results as of today are 80 shave, 17 don't. Clearly the ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 11 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.