Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
One-button boxers
otter051069 posted:
Just wondering of the guys that wear boxers, what do you do?

joe8843 responded:
I am a bit confused with your question. Are you asking how you handle boxers with a buttoned fly? If so, I usually leave the fly unbuttoned. My equipment stays in until I am ready to use it. I have no problem with my "boys" falling out when they should be staying in.

otter051069 replied to joe8843's response:
Hey Joe,

Thanks for the reply, yah..., the question is a bit confusing, I thought I had attached a poll of 5 questions, but somehow I screwed it up and they didn't post. Your answer is what I was looking for, how you handle the equipment when you are ready to use. I had originally had these questions attached to the poll: 1) Do you unbutton and button; 2) Leave unbuttoned; 3) Unbuckle; unzip and pull only "Mr. Johnson" over the top; 4) Unbuckle; unzip and pull all the "equipment" over the top; 5) Snake "Mr. Johnson" down a leg of the boxers. Probably a dumb question, but just wondering how any of you other guys "handle the problem".

Helpful Tips

Aftershave for Penis Shaft and Scrotum Shave
According to the poll we have on whether you shave your equipment or not the results as of today are 80 shave, 17 don't. Clearly the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 13 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.