Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
One-button boxers
otter051069 posted:
Just wondering of the guys that wear boxers, what do you do?

joe8843 responded:
I am a bit confused with your question. Are you asking how you handle boxers with a buttoned fly? If so, I usually leave the fly unbuttoned. My equipment stays in until I am ready to use it. I have no problem with my "boys" falling out when they should be staying in.

otter051069 replied to joe8843's response:
Hey Joe,

Thanks for the reply, yah..., the question is a bit confusing, I thought I had attached a poll of 5 questions, but somehow I screwed it up and they didn't post. Your answer is what I was looking for, how you handle the equipment when you are ready to use. I had originally had these questions attached to the poll: 1) Do you unbutton and button; 2) Leave unbuttoned; 3) Unbuckle; unzip and pull only "Mr. Johnson" over the top; 4) Unbuckle; unzip and pull all the "equipment" over the top; 5) Snake "Mr. Johnson" down a leg of the boxers. Probably a dumb question, but just wondering how any of you other guys "handle the problem".

Spotlight: Member Stories

50, married, 2 kids. Prostate Cancer surgery at 48. Doing fine now. But along the way, created www.franktalk.org for guys with ED. Now am hoping to ...More

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 58 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.