Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Body Hair
An_206233 posted:
Ok, so in my opinion I would say I have a lot of body hair. I was interested in maybe trimming it a bit. So, I was wondering if anybody knew of a good method to trim my body hair to a not so thick length. This includes my chest, lower back, and legs. Again, I'm not looking to completely shave the hair, just a trim. Thanks.

Take the Poll

How hairy would you say you are?
  • A thick amount of body hair.
  • A light amount of body hair.
  • No body hair (naturally).
  • Body hair in some places and none in others.
  • You shave it off.
vote
View Poll Results

zoom1969 responded:
I have a pretty good amount of hair on my chest/ legs. It's not really out of control so I never trim/ shave it. Sometimes I get some random hairs that pop up on my shoulders and I do shave them off. I do pretty much keep the pubes trimmed and neat. I shave the shaft/ balls. Depends on your body type also. Guys that are athletic/ muscular look great/ ok if they trim/ shave off their body hair. Most average built guys like me look kind of odd if they shave or trim off too much body hair!

nomorehair responded:
I have meduim amount of hair on my chest, arms and legs.
I use hair clippers with 1/4" guard on it and clip it down every month. I also keep my pubic hair shaved from my belly button down like when i would get a brazilian waxing.
been doing this for over 15 yrs.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I joined the "old" WebMD boards last year after being diagnosed with PCa (Gleason 3+3=6) and wanted to learn more about PCa, treatment optio...More

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
Was this Helpful?
130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.