Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Getting yourself to have a wet dream
joe8843 posted:
From my experience, I often have wet dreams when I sleep in briefs or boxer briefs. When I get nigh-time erections in my sleep, the pressure and friction caused by the briefs/boxer briefs on my hard penis often causes me to have a wet dream. If you are looking to have more wet dreams, try this!

zoom1969 responded:
I haven't had a wet dream in awhile. Whenever I used to I was only wearing a pair of briefs! I think there is something about being restricted while you are sleeping. Never had them if I was nude or wearing something loose. Slept over at a buddy's house years ago and slept in the same bed. Strictly platonic! Both of us slept in our briefs. Had a monsterous wet dream that night! Woke up and my briefs were soaked! Trying to be really quiet I got up and went into his bathroom, cleaned myself off, and quickly changed. Was embarassed that he might find out but he never did wake up as far as I know. I was worried he would think I had a wet dream because I was sleeping in a bed w/ him!

GaMale770 responded:
Hey Zoom,

At least you're having them. How old were you and your buddy at that time? I'm 47 and have never had one.

Ga Male

zoom1969 replied to GaMale770's response:
I was around 21/ 22 years old at the time. I'm in my early 40s now! So that has been awhile. The last time I can remember having a wet dream was my early 30s!

ontbear responded:
hi joe8843 This is unusal I am 71 years old and had 2 about 4 months ago... where did that come from. started on a Cailas (small dozes) because I was having a problem with my penis getting very small- I mean really small. My nurse pratuctioner started me on them about a one and a half month ago. She said that it would help There was a great change in the first 24 hours. had a wet dream since. would not beleived that would happen ........ ontbear

Polfsky responded:
I really want to know what it feels like to have a wet dream. I never have one in my whole life and now I'm in my mid 30s. Even for a period of about 2 months, I refrained from masturbation, but I still didn't get any wet dream. I noticed that my body got rid of excess semen through urine.

Can anyone describe how it feels like?

gymrat44 replied to Polfsky's response:
It's just another form of ejaculation -- but since it happens in your sleep you're not awake to appreicate it. I haven't had one in a long time but back in my teens I'd have one now an then -- usually I had been dreaming that I had been masturbating and woke up to find that my dick was still fairly hard and that I'd just dropped a load of semen.

I too once tried to force a wet dream by not masturbating for a period of time. After three weeks of nothing happening I wenet ahead and whacked off, realizing that all I had accomplished was to miss some good self-pleasure sessions. But that's how we learn things.

And I know that it's natural to want to try to experience everything, but don't feel too bad about not having had a wet dream -- it's not at the top of the list by any means!
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

jd1000 replied to gymrat44's response:
masterbating and wet dreams are always fun to have for sure. i remember when i was about 11 is when i started to play with myself and get hard and shoot out and i would start having dreams at night about naked women and would get so hard and shoot out it felt so amazing.

humanxbody101 replied to Polfsky's response:
well take your imagination the urge of having sex at the same time. you can make the experience manipulative: you can have the greatest sex time ever! and if you are having trouble with getting wet dreams try to day dream more in your free time and. it helps alot. well at least it did for me that is.and it does not hurt when having a wet dream. i had no experiences of having wet dreams that involved me getting hurt in the process. it's different for other people.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am the walrus. i am the walrus. i am the walrus.

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 58 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.