Skip to content

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
housekeeper and nudity
hairyd posted:
Why in my father's home and my house. I have follow my father's lead and continue with normal activites. When the housekeeper was in the house. If I was nude, semi nude , or dressed. My father always chose young women, my wife has the selected differants ages. I have never thought I should be dressed in my own home. My wife and I have sex with her in area and could hear and be watching.
Until there was poll asking if you had been seen nude. I never dress for the maid service in hotels or condos. Guys do you dress.

Take the Poll

Maid service are you nude or dressed.
  • nude at home
  • dressed at home
  • nude in condos
  • dressed in condos
View Poll Results
ontbear responded:
Hi .... I will you about an experience I had. I was in a "large" air port type men's restroom. I was the only one there and I was using the urinal at the end. Shortly a women came around the corner about 4' from me using a mop. She kept on working and said "I could come back". I said you don't have to at this point. She said thanks and was still working around me when I left. ontbear
BasaltBill responded:
I've been naked in hotels for maids, room service, etc. and have answered the door at home naked for UPS & FedEx men. No alarming reactions, NP . . .

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
Was this Helpful?
130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.