Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
housekeeper and nudity
hairyd posted:
Why in my father's home and my house. I have follow my father's lead and continue with normal activites. When the housekeeper was in the house. If I was nude, semi nude , or dressed. My father always chose young women, my wife has the selected differants ages. I have never thought I should be dressed in my own home. My wife and I have sex with her in area and could hear and be watching.
Until there was poll asking if you had been seen nude. I never dress for the maid service in hotels or condos. Guys do you dress.

Take the Poll

Maid service are you nude or dressed.
  • nude at home
  • dressed at home
  • nude in condos
  • dressed in condos
vote
View Poll Results

ontbear responded:
Hi .... I will you about an experience I had. I was in a "large" air port type men's restroom. I was the only one there and I was using the urinal at the end. Shortly a women came around the corner about 4' from me using a mop. She kept on working and said "I could come back". I said you don't have to at this point. She said thanks and was still working around me when I left. ontbear

BasaltBill responded:
I've been naked in hotels for maids, room service, etc. and have answered the door at home naked for UPS & FedEx men. No alarming reactions, NP . . .

Spotlight: Member Stories

6'4" 45, slim, boxer guy for work,, no boxers at home. love to shower outdoors... swim nude. and jerk one off when ever I can. strangest plac...More

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
Was this Helpful?
130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.