Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Penis Size
An_206241 posted:
Hey I am 17 years old and have a question about penis size. What is the average size of an unerect / erect penis. Mine is only 2 - 3 inches unerect. I never actually measure but thats just a guess. I am 6' 2" and my hands are the longer than a person who is 6' 5". So is my penis size normal or will it get bigger. I have really big hands and they can go all the way around my penis when it is erect. What is your penis size and average? Thanks in advance for all help. Oh and when did your penis get bigger? Like puberty etc.

Take the Poll

What is your penis size? (unerect)
  • Under 2 inches
  • Under 3 inches
  • Under 4 inches
  • Under 5 inches
  • Under 6 / Bigger
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

Age 53 - Divorce father of two sons, totally out as a Gay Men and love the life that I live. Came out 12 years ago and was the best thing I have ever ...More

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 58 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.