Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Does your equipment have a name?
gymrat44 posted:
Yesterday over on the thread about whether or not you shave your penis shaft and scrotum there was a reply from MaxBarto where he called his equipment his Frank 'n Beans which I thought was quite clever. Made me wonder if you guys have names for your penis and balls and if you have a personal slang term for your package the way MaxBarto does. Since we've already posted sizes, how about some names, guys?

I'll start the discussion here: I have called my package my 'boydog parts' since I seem to have a fairly strong canine nature. My penis is 'Duke', full name 'Duke the Dick' -- his neighbors are the Testicle Brothers, Timmy and Tommy.

(I've started a song about Duke which I sing in the shower while giving him some attention, but I'll spare you the details.)
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

Spotlight: Member Stories

Age 53 - Divorce father of two sons, totally out as a Gay Men and love the life that I live. Came out 12 years ago and was the best thing I have ever ...More

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
Was this Helpful?
130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.