Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Tan Lines
hairyd posted:
The females has starting going topless. The cover or tan the bra line. I enjoy the view of the breast. But I perfer a dark tan with lily white breast and bottom. With the vision that show the contrast to her treasures and her body. I am full hetersexual male and have a full body tan. But it is also sexy for the male to have a white frontal and ass. I guess it that contast dark and light, the good and the better.

Take the Poll

Sunbathing Tan which do you prefer?
  • No Tan
  • Full body Tan
  • Booty not Tan
  • Breast and booty not Tan
vote
View Poll Results

jmgg5000 responded:
my wife tans but keeps her boobs and butt white i think it is sexy in my view. i know when i walk down to the beach i often see women undo there bikini top so they dont have the white line cross there back and they hike there bikini bottoms up to get there butt brown as they can. one time at the beach a woman undid her top to get a even tan and she forgot she undid it and stood up and her boobs were exposed she was like oh my i forgot and put it back on quick

jd1000 responded:
lay out and tan nude but i put hand over my penis when i am on back i think it would hurt if that got burned. my wife tans everything pretty much.

gymrat44 replied to jd1000's response:
Any of your skin will hurt if it gets sunburned. But I have always included my penis and scrotum when applying suntan lotion when I was at a nude beach and those parts never got a burn. And when sunning while lying on my back I'd even make sure that half the time my penis was pointing up and half the time it was pointing down -- that way both the front and the back got an even tan.
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

EvyStark responded:
I will vote for full body tan as I don't like tan lines, and my girl gets sunburn in no time and thus uses best fake tan products to get a tan on her skin and thus there remains no chance for any tan lines on her.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 45y/o guy married for 15yrs.Just found this site. Really like how open everyone is on here. Hope to learn something new from everyone. Hope ...More

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
Was this Helpful?
130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.